October 3, 2012

A Tale of Two Jellyfish....

What in the world is a skelly jelly you might ask???  I don't think many people will ever truly understand the meaning of jelly like Ali and I do.  It started by accident on a drive home from Vegas and has forever changed our lives!


Vegas was our first trip together (don't judge the high bump pony tail) and where we Jellyfish were officially born.  I am so blessed to have such an amazing friend in my life that shares common values and goals with me.  I love you jellyfish / jelly / jells / jelly jell jell!  Thank you for starting the amazing journey of clean eating and getting shredded with me - I couldn't do it without you!  Here is to becoming an official skelly jelly!

We took jelly to a whole new level when we decided to get matching tattoos.  Yes, this is a true story...we have "jelly" tattoos.

 
My jelly is on the side of my foot, while Ali's is.....
 
 
on her side :)
Jelly you are already starting to look shredded in that photo!
 
 
JellyHud
 
JellySmith

 
 
More tales of jellyfish to follow...
 
Remember - NOTHING TASTES AS GOOD AS SKINNY FEELS!
 


 



3 comments:

  1. Jelly's for life!!
    You two are just too cute.

    ReplyDelete
  2. That's so true. Nothing tastes as good as slim (prefer that to skinny) feels.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I wish I would have reminded myself of that when I ate 3 slices of pumpkin birthday cake ;) Thanks for the comment!

      Delete