October 4, 2012

Muff - in Lover

Lately I've been wondering how much work people get done at an office job. Or, I guess any job for that matter. I mean, with facebook, skype, pinterest (guilty), twitter, instagram, google, etc... around, who wants to actually work?! I don't. Especially when I can send links of random things to my jellyfish.
This is definitely something everyone should know, right??

The Jellyfish have been a little bit more productive when it comes to googling things these days. I think that's why we're so motivated to set some tough goals and are determined to reach them. Please tell me you have been on bodybuilding.com. Or at least heard of it? That website is addicting and I could have a full-time job looking up work-outs, diet plans, and before/after pictures.

Today, I am grateful for that website. I think that it's given J-Hud and I motivation to finally get a routine and have something awesome to follow to get the results that we want. Do you know how much easier it is to have someone to do this with?? I don't think I've ever worked this hard and wanted something so bad. A chocolate bar couldn't even tempt me! Anyway, we're on to something good and I like it!

Speaking of bodybuilding.com; Jamie Eason is amazing (Jamie H. loves her!!!) and has some delicious protein recipes that must be tested out. Last night I made her Turkey Meatloaf Muffins. They turned out alright... My cooking skills aren't the best. :)



Turkey Meatloaf Muffins
Ingredients:
Directions:

  1. Preheat oven to 375 degrees.


  2. Spray muffin pan with canola or olive oil.


  3. Mix all your ingredients together in one large bowl.


  4. Roll the mixture into balls and place in muffin pan.

    Bake for 40 minutes.

  5. Makes 12 muffins.

    Serving Size:
    Women: 2 muffins
    Men: 4 muffins


    Per Serving:
    Calories: 80
    Fats: 2 grams
    Carbs: 4 grams
    Protein: 11 grams


I can't wait for Jamie to try them to see what she thinks.

I will leave you with this great quote that N.J. passed along: ' My drive cannot be stopped or even slowed down, because every obstacle has a way around it. Every day I become stronger from the weights physically, the books mentally, and life emotionally. There is no limit to my strength and at the end of the day, I want to be known as the strongest. '


2 comments:

  1. This post is EXACTLY what I needed today! I can't wait to try these! Thank you for being the best jellyfish ever and keeping me motivated....we cannot be stopped or slowed down!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I will have to try the muffins. That's a great idea.

    I knew that sitting on an exercise ball helped the core muscles but I didn't know it burned more calories. Very interesting. I likee!!

    At home I sit on an exercise ball. If I'm in a class or watching Jon Stewart on the computer I tend to fiddle. Bouncing, rolling around etc. A time or two I've gone butt over tea cup.

    ReplyDelete