October 8, 2012

Chocolate Tootsie Pops

We were having technical difficulties this weekend...that's the excuse for no posts.

For what it's worth, we had a great weekend! I'm not sure about Jamie, but hands down, my favorite season is fall. We started the weekend out right with a kickboxing class (best class ever!) taught by the green machine. Then a healthy, homecooked, crockpot lunch followed by a bike ride and a mudslide coffee. YUM!


Saturday was a success!

I'm not going to blog for J and her sunday hiking adventure with wutang, but I giver her props for going on a 4 hour hike...get it girl. Skinny Minnie.

As for me and "fright-beers" (that means lagoon's Frightmares + beer), the gum and I had a good, sober time. :)

Reasons Why I Love Fall:
  • Leaves changing colors in the mountains
  • Sweaters, boots, scarves, beanies....fall clothes
  • Pumpkin EVERYTHING
  • Candy corn
  • Family time!
  • Hot cocoa/Coffee
  • Holidays

2 comments:

  1. Fall is a wonderful time of year. I just hate that it means winter is coming. ;)

    ReplyDelete